Tuesday, November 29, 2011

UPDATE

Hey guys. Long time no see. Well it just so happens that it has been a really long time since we last talked on Halloween. There has been so much that has happened.
  1. Celestia. Done! well main story line at least. This makes me incredibly happy. I will have to go back and do side quests but hey. At least im on my way.
  2. Level 58 Spell: Got it. Took like seven tries to defeat that boss for the Ice diamond. He's pretty tough. YEAH SNOW ANGEL!
  3. Zafaria. Working on it. Currently main questing it, but to record progress I would say that I am currently in Stone Village. or Stone Town. Whatever it is.
  4. Level 68 Spell: GOT IT! WOO! I've got the Wooly Mammoth and every Ice Spell out there as of right now. So excited! This guy was not nearly as hard to defeat as the guy I had to for my level 58 spell
  5. Master Artisan? ....no not yet. It took me so long to get the ore to transmute the diamonds when they weren't harvested. But I have finished the rings and have 1 of the 2 cloaks that i need to make. All I need is 9 frost flowers and 4 black pearls and I'm SET!
I have been working really really hard here lately since I broke my foot and have had to ride my faithful dragoness everywhere. Awful for physical activity yet awesome for my questing. I can't go for early morning jogs around the Iceburg or around Ravenwood when I have a class. It's so disappointing. But my dragoness is faithful and does so much for me. I really am grateful. She does everything from making sure there's a fire lit in my room in the morning so when I get up I don't freeze in my Ice mansion, to getting the mail, taking care of my plants, and even cooking for me. The best caretaker out there. For real. I don't know what I'd do with out her.

Until Next Time
Lizzy the Wizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment