Monday, July 18, 2011

Confession Time. I Procrastinate

Hey guys,
It's time for a confession. Lizzy the Wizzy procrastinates way too much. I have plenty of things to do, like Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, the Stellarium, BriskBreeze, finding runestones, troggs, that last yardbird, those pesky lounging lizards, and soo many bosses in Celestia and Wintertusk. I even have a spell I need to learn! I have so much I could be doing, but what do I choose to do? I choose to read my multitude of books, dance with my pets, take Maddie to the pavillion for a dance lesson, run around Dragonspyre looking for ore, and worst of all spend time rearranging furniture even though I like the way it is. Ok running around for ore has a purpose; I'm still trying to become a Master Artisan. Oh if only I could do things when I needed to. I feel really unproductive most of the time. My bud Nicole PixieCatcher is even level 29 now, and my sis Emma Sparklebreeze is level ten! Well, I'm even procrastinating now by writing this entry. BAH! Well here's a few pictures I took while procrastinating, hope you enjoy my unproductiveness... It's probably a good thing only couch potatoes watch TV. Where would my priorities lie then?




See ya in the Spiral... Well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment