Friday, March 16, 2012

I Feel Like I'm on Summer Vacation...

... but not really. 

Since I have basically finished everything that I've needed to, I feel the thing I have never felt before. I don't feel obligated to do, well, anything!  I have never reached the level cap before the release of a new world before, so it is completely new to me. I've been taking care of my garden so I can get those precious reagents but other than that, I haven't had much to do. It's kind of relaxing to leave the Ice House to run errands without having to go to class or do an assignment. 
But back on Earth, I'M SWAMPED.  My 2 AP classes never let up on their work load, and then adding pre-calculus and French III back into the mix makes EVERYTHING more complicated. The best stress relieving/triggering class would have to be my ceramics class where my Luna Lovegood Coffee mug is coming along nicely :)

Music I've been listening to:
Pandora Stations:
Passion Pit (GREAT STATION if you like that sort of music)
Fun.
Panic! at the Disco 

Things on Spotify:
Neon Trees
Coldplay
Kelly Clarkson
Foster the People
Gotye

Well see ya guys! I'm gonna go ride mopeds around with a best friend back on Earth. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment