Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My insane 5 day weekend!

So this past weekend I had a FIVE day weekend, and I can't believe how productive I was!
This past Tuesday night I completed Zafaria which I believe was the fastest world I have ever completed next to WC. Just had to get that out there.
Even though I had completed all of the main story line worlds that didn't mean I had done it all. Far from it actually.

I had failed to complete Wintertusk, and this became my new goal after completing Zafaria. I wasn't very far in only in Austriland. This weekend I completed Austriland, Vestriland, Sudriland, and Nordriland. That is nuts (for me anyway :D) But yesterday, my last day off, I went through Nastrond (the final instance in Wintertusk) and beat it.

I collected enough reagents to craft a water fountain, water tower, and grassy mound bringing my running total for crafting my watchtower hall to:
  • 30/30 stacks of wood planks
  • 8/10 blizzard treasure card (I've crafted these)
  • 1/4 wooden water towers
  • 2/8 grassy monds
  • 1/2 water fountains
  • 20/20 ghostfire
  • 0/4 Carved stone towers
  • 0/15 ornamental stepping stones
I just need a ton of Ore, Nightshade, Deep Mushrooms, Scrap Iron, and Diamonds that I don't have.

I actually farmed General Akilles, by just pounding him with blizzard and after TWO hours he finally dropped what I wanted. The Blue Ghost pet. Not that it is a great one, but because I like the pets you can get from bosses. Plus I got two of the cyclops statues, and no one can be upset about that! :)

I got my Wyvern pet! :D

I went to Ian Stormstaff's 3rd Wizardversary party.

The thing is. It isn't that I was in conflicted worlds in the spiral all day everyday. I really wasn't. I spent most of the weekend at my dads who doesn't have a spiral door, and therefore could not jump into questing. One day I even left the state!

Indirectly related to Wizard101, I kind of found a few bands that I've discovered I enjoy. Fun., Florence + the Machine, and Mumford & Sons, then rediscovered Train and Foster the People. 
Just so you know this is related to Wizard101 due to the fact that I listen to all different sorts of music while playing. If you are old enough to listen to these bands, I suggest doing so. Some of these songs have lyrics that have swear words, so make sure it is okay with your parents first.

I don't know how it worked out, it just did.
Have a lovely day, 
Lizzy the Wizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment