Thursday, May 31, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New.

Hey wizards! 
Summer is finally here, and summer means trying new things right?!
Well I decided to do something, that has sort of saddened me, but you know I think it's a good thing now.
I had owned a little summer home (wooded cottage) since housing came out.... a long time ago.
Due to my overflow of stuff, I need more room to put things, and so I decided to sell the old cottage in the country, and bought an urban home (Royal Estate). I will be moving in this summer, (its only a summer home of course) and hopefully my watchtower hall in the fall (its still in the process of being crafted). I still have my Ice house of course, and probably always will, but it was time for something new. Out with the old, in with the new.
Have a lovely day!
Liz Sparklebreeze

No comments:

Post a Comment