Sunday, February 26, 2012

Emma's Story Pt 2.

So after finally talking to me about what I should expect and learning the old man's name, Merle Ambrose, he had me take this one test from this Book of Secrets. Apparently I'm cut out for the school of Balance, and we Balance people are called Sorcerers. Afterwards, he left; he had things to attend to.


A week later with my sister by my side, and me trembling, we enter the world of Wizard City in this place called Golem Court. Headmaster Ambrose and his talking bird were there, welcoming me to this new place. Liz had a class to get to so she left.


All of a sudden there was thunder, rain, and a crash. We looked up and someone's silhouette was seen through the window. The Headmaster decided to check it out, so it left me and the bird outside. He told me that I should go in the tower because it'll be safe and dry with him.


Without hesitation, I ran into the building to get out of the freezing cold rain. I run up the stairs until I catch up with the old-- er-- headmaster.  We continue up the stairs and when we he opens the door "Who's there?" Sees a guy dressed in all black. "Malistaire!"


This Malistaire sneers "Ambrose" with narrowed eyes.


"You are no longer welcome here. Why have you returned?" Ambrose replies.


"I'm here to resolve our unfinshed business!" Turning to me, he utters "Is this your latest student? My henchmen will see to your little friend!"


Ambrose tells me to be brave and confront them, but I'm frozen staring at the dragon-like creatures.When I can find my brain again, I run to the door. The door is locked. I'm stuck in there. I'm forced to go towards the mean looking dragon things. I'm almost in tears. I didn't even want to come here.


The fight is terrifying, I nearly die, coming out of the fight with only 25 points left. Ambrose was going to deal with Malistaire but he left in a puff of smoke. Ambrose gives me my spell book and a wand that he says i'll only use temporarily.


We go to his office so I can get enrolled, but he needs to find the forms. He gives me a task to go to Unicorn Way (a part of Wizard City) and get busy with something. When I find out there are ghosts there, I'm freaked out, yet I defeat them with ease. Then I'm summoned back to Merle's office. Great.


I'm enrolled! My sister is in his office too, she is my tour guide. Fabulous. My sister is top of her class so they're going to expect the same from me. We're off.


We go to Ravenwood to see where classes are held, golemn court (I'm still kinda shaky around there), the commons, pet pavillion, library, olde town, and the shopping district. I'm just happy to be away from all these monsters!

Our last stop on my tour was my dorm since it was late. It was so dreary. Only a bed desk with bare walls. When Liz saw my face, she did something she has never done before. She pulled me into a hug.

"I know you don't want to be here, but give it some time... You're my sister. You're gonna make friends. You're gonna get used to the monsters. You will do well with your classes. You will go as far as your heart takes you. You're the chosen one" Elizabeth smiled sadly. Liz loves being the center of attention, she would adore being the chosen one "Emma Sparklebreeze, since you are here and its a one person dorm, I'm sleeping over. Plus, I have some surprises for you."

She reaches into her backpack and starts pulling things out that shouldn't even fit in a backpack. "I can't let my sister have an ugly, dreary dorm room. She puts this cool green wallpaper on my walls, two puffy chairs, a fireplace, and anything you can imagine.

I'm in tears, it is just so sweet. "Sis I love you." I say.

She pulls out this matress thing, puts a green blanket and a pillow on it. Then a teddy bear, hands it to me and says, "I love you too. Now go to bed. The day starts early here. Get some sleep kiddo, you've got a big day ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment